- B.Sc- Prabhat Kumar College, Contai
- M.Sc.- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Ph.D.- Ongoing
Honors and Awards
- Top Writer 2022, Quora Bangla
- University Gold Medallist in B.Sc
- Invitation to witness the Republic Day Parade 2017 from the Prime Minister’s Box
- CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship holder
- Two Times Qualified CSIR-UGC NET with 186 and 217 Rank
- JEST Qualified with 156 Rank
- Gate Qualified with 868 Rank
- IIT JAM qualified with Rank 241
Skills and Expertise
- UV/Vis Spectroscopy
- FESEM, TEM, XRD analysis
- Thermal Evaporation System
- Particle Size Analyzer and Zeta Potential
- Dispersion Analyser
- Probe/bath sonication
- Electrochemical Workstation
- Spin coating, Spray coating
- Optical Microscope
- Material Characterization
- Thin Film Deposition
- Origin Software
- ImageJ Software
- Gwyddion Software
- Adobe Illustrator
Miscellaneous (Workshops, Conferences)
- Attended “International Conference for Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing 2022” on 24-25 January 2022 organized by LUM GmbH, Berlin.
- Presented Poster in an online conference-“Interdisciplinary Topics in Materials Science (ITAM-2021)” held on 27 – 30 July, 2021 which was jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) and Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS).
- Attended seminars at CPMU, JNCASR, Bengaluru on 8th February, 2019 by Prof. Nicholas D. Spencer and Prof. S. Schintke on the topics “Hydrogels: the surface is crucial” and “Inkjet printable electrodes and applications” respectively.
- Attended a short Course on Surface Area & Porous Material Characterization by Dr. Martin Thomas (Anton Paar India Pvt.Ltd.) on 14th March, 2019 in MRC department, IISc, Bengaluru
- Attended the two day workshop (by Henrik Akesson) on 3D Micro and nano fabrication on 17-18 th July 2019 hosted by TRC facility at JNCASR, Bengaluru and organized by nanoscribe.
- Attended as a volunteer in the event, International Year of the Periodic Table of chemical elements IYPT2019 held on 29th May 2019 in the JN Tata Auditorium, IISc, Bengaluru.
- Participated in the Online – “International Workshop on X-ray Diffraction Analysis” from 16th to 20th October 2020 Organized by Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Karnataka, INDIA
- Attended DST-ACS virtual workshop “MASTERING THE PUBLISHING PROCESS” on 28th July 2020.
For detailed information about publications/patents visit the “Publication” page.